Tuesday, July 12, 2005

12455

ARCK! I hate talking to computers man, today I rang a number thinking it was gonna be my barber but it turned out to be Dubz at work. HAHA. So I talked abit of crap with him. Then I rang Telstra Directory Assistance and I had to talk to the computer. I HATE IT! I've even given up on trying to use those things. Everytime I tried to make use of that voice recognition piece of shit. It always fucks up and sends me to the operator anyway, and if it does somehow magically work. It will ask you about another 500 questions before you get the number and it NEVER gets it right coz it ll fuck up somewhere between question number 2, and 500. So I've learnt to just, not say anything.

Then, if you dont say anything. The computer will ask you again.. 'Sorry, I didnt hear you. What name please?' So the trick is to just say something totally garbage. Like today, I said... 'Creative yea yea something something lah lah.'
The computer hears something, but it doesnt know. So it ll just send you to the operator instead of asking you again.
When the operator heard what I said. She had a good laugh. YEY!